Job Title: Director of Marketing and Sales
Reports To: Manger of Fiber Assets
Directs: Service Representatives
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superb oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks and systems preferred but not required.
- Ability to work closely with others and perform responsibilities professionally.
- Possess strong computer skills and ability to learn new software and computer-related skills.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in relatable field preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Must possess valid non-restricted Arkansas driver’s license.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Work closely with Service Representatives to maintain an aggressive yet achievable revenue growth rate.
- Train all employees on appropriate customer engagement in order to best represent empower and promote empower’s products and services.
- Respond in a friendly and courteous manner to all service requests.
- Maintain potential customer records collected through a variety of methods and systems.
- Communicate empower product and service availability to potential customers.
- Contact potential customers in order to sell empower products and services.
- Ensure and maintain customer satisfaction through customer surveys, follow up, and other methods to promote a positive image of empower.
Note: You can get detail on this job’s description by clicking here.